Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lets try this again!

Well, it's been two years sense I made a post. So, I guess that make Reuben right.  Is that the way you say it? I've been trying to figure out how to restart, it seems like there is to much to say. I guess I will just dive into my daily doings. I got a new mixer for Christmas and want to make some wheat bread. Anyone have a good recipe that doesn't require a bread machine?
Reuben and I went and looked at a house yesterday I loved it, he hated it. It's going to make buying a house pretty interesting. Its a good thing we have plenty of time to figure out what we want.
Last night my dad took us and the kids to the Monster Truck Jam. It was really fun the kids loved it even Owen. All night he sat perfectly still mesmerized on our lap. Every couple of minutes he would just point and say "brrroommm."
Reuben and Sean are making a Pinewood derby car. Sean just started scouts and really loves it. He also just started back up with break dancing and walks around on his hands all the time.
I better run I got bread to bake!

No comments: